Are you going on a holiday to Matarranya, Aragon - and would you like to stay at a fabulous farm, off the grid and off the beaten path?
Stay at Mas del Encanto - enjoy the peace, quiet and almond trees, and wake up to the sound of the rooster (don't worry, he's not sitting next to your room!). If you enjoy your privacy and independence when on holiday, this is for you. You get access to the sitting room with kitchenette - so you can make your own food whenever you like. The minimum length of stay, depending on your dates, is of two or three nights.
If you take this option, you rent the whole ground floor of Mas del Encanto. It's completely separated from the upper floor where we live - you might get the occasional visit from one of the farm dogs though...
Renting our guest accommodations gives you access to
- The Family Room: 2 bedrooms with a shared en-suite bathroom. One Queen double bed (160x200cm), and one or two single beds (90x200cm) (we can add a baby bed here).
- The Twin Room: two single beds (90x200cm), can be joined into a King double (180x200cm). En-suite private bathroom
- The Galeria: a long archway with stunning views of almond fields and mountains, and nooks and corners to sit down and relax
- The dining room: this has a sofa, table, chairs and a kitchenette with a fridge. Also everything you need to cook a basic meal.
- The porches: the dining room and bedroom each have sliding windows that lead to their own front porches, all with access to the almond fields and views of the mountains.
- The dining room has excellent wifi - there's wifi in the other rooms as well, but the connection there can be a bit more wobbly due to the thick walls.
We live just upstairs so we're here for anything you might need - we can provide you with information, help you out with reservations and planning, and provide you with fresh and local produce to order. We can even serve breakfast in the morning, and will cook dinner on request as well.
Pricing: you can rent the whole floor from € 99,- per night. Discounts apply for longer stays.
What people are saying...
You can read the full review on TripAdvisor.